PDA

View Full Version : New Member & Golf GT Sport TDi Driving School Car !

on board traini
16-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Hi,

I am new to this forum and have just ordered a Golf GT Sport TDi 5 door in red with cruise control and centre arm rest, for a driving school car and wonder if any other instructors are on this forum and look forward to hearing their experiences.

This will be our second Golf and we still have the first one a GT TDi which has performed very well. This first one was my wifes car and she owns the school although she is not an instructor, so the car was used as a 'spare' car for other instructors with us. Last September a new instructor started with us and we gave him the choice of cars and surprise, surprise he wanted my wife's car. It was about time it paid her back by earning her some money. It was a Feb 2005 model and only had 15,000 miles on the clock.

Needless to say driving a new Fiat Grande Punto, my wife missed her Golf, hence the new one on order for delivery in 8-10 weeks.

She will probably run it for 2 1/2 years again and then get it working to earn some money.

Cheers, Brian

paul b
17-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, Brian. ;)

Paul

southbynorth
31-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Hi matey, you should be very happy with the GT sport TDI, its a lovely car and quite capable of pushing you back in the seat when you get that rare piece of space on the road :D

Only complaints about mine (other then it being stolen lol) is the diesel is quite nosiy for a modern diesel (it does settle down when warm through) and make sure all the doors are correctly aligned when you pick it up - this is quite common apparently..oh and keep your keys safe! - according to the police that responded to my house its one of the most commonly "broke into house for keys" callouts they attend, very desirable etc for thieves :mad:

Other then that, very luxurious, very nice drive, good quality and all the other usual blurb - hope you enjoy it :)