PDA

View Full Version : Parrot Bluetooth

hogwash
12-04-2008, 04:07 PM
:confused:I recently bought a used Golf GT TDI with Parrot Bluetooth fitted. I think it's the CK 3500 device.
Following advice I previously received from a Forum member, I've made progress but I'm not quite there yet.
I've bought a Nokia 6111 and tried to pair it with the device. I've got as far as the mobile asking me to enter the entry code. I've tried 1234, 4321, 0000, and 1111 but none of these codes have worked (pairing failed).
Has anyone any suggestions as to my how I make my next breakthrough!
Many thanks
Hogwash

eko
12-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Check how many phones are paired with the kit. I think the kit can handle maximum of 5 phones. You might have to delete some old phones.

Ed

hogwash
12-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Thanks eko for your help. I can see where you're coming from. How does one go about checking the number of phones paired with the kit and then once you've established these numbers how do you go about deleting them?
Does your mobile provide this information?
hogwash

eko
12-04-2008, 09:49 PM
On my Parrot Bluetooth kit I just select settings, paired devices and than I click on the paired device and select delete paired devices.

On the Parrot website you can download user manuals in pdf format

http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/hands-freecarkits

Hope this helps.

ed

hogwash
12-04-2008, 10:30 PM
:Blush::Blush2::beerchug::beerchug:eko it works! I did what you said and deleted "big boy" and "sexy lou", among others and pairing was made.
Thank you very much indeed.
Hogwash