PDA

View Full Version : Help - need scan of seat control modules from cab

Spr0cket
09-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Anyone with a cab, preferably with easy entry feature (switch up on backrest for moving seat for and aft to reach rear seats) who also has VAG com?

I have an issue with passenger seat - only allowing easy entry if drivers door is open. I suspect a seat controller, but from wiring diagram it ties to much of the door convenience interfaces.

So can anyone scan their driver and passenger side seat controllers - let me know if they talk nicely - as mine are not repsonding - but this might be typical of the little blighters. If someone is able to help - it would be truly appreciated - need to know what they repsond with and what addresses they can be reached at.

Cheers

Spr0cket
10-04-2008, 08:15 AM
BUMP... Anyone ble to scan their seat control modules?

Car is currently at dealers for this issue (has been for several days) and they're best path to resolve, is replace both seat control modules at a cost of over 200 notes each, though they are not sure that will fix it - and of course if it doesn't I'm over 500 quid down while they continue to develop their diagnostic skills and come up with the next item off their parts shopping list for me to treat the car to.

If it were a commited resolution - then I'd be ok, but not happy to gamble on a "possible" cause.