PDA

View Full Version : Audi Bristol And Bath

info@weldingcut
08-04-2008, 12:29 PM
The Audi dealerships in Bristol & Bath are under new ownership. They are owned by the same family company that owns the recently built showroom in Cardiff, which I believe is the largest Audi showroom in the UK (until the new one at the elevated section of the M4 London opens).

As I have said in my other posts, I have had many other so called premium brand cars including Mercedes and BMW and although they were very attentive when I was looking to purchase, the aftercare was abismal. However, with Cardiff Audi have been superb from the initial visit, the road testing of various Audis' including the RS4, the S6 and the Q7 (I know S6 to Q7!!), to purchasing what was one of the first Q7 4.2 TDI's in the country and continuing on to when I had sme problems, some minor, some not so. The people at Cardiff Audi have been superb. The aftercare is just faultless.

The owners have ploughed a great deal of money into the dealership and are in the process of having new showrooms built for the Bath Audi Dealership as well as the other brand they have dealerships for, primarily Ford. They have built new showrroms for nearly all of the Ford dealerships they own, i.e. Newport, Cwmbran, Chepstow.

It is not only money that they have ploughed into the dealerships but also their ethos which is 'customer first' and it works brilliantly. The staff at the dealerships I deal with (Cardiff Audi, Newport & Cwmbran Ford) are without exception courteous and friendly.

Before you ask, NO I am not related to the principals of the company. I just believe in giving credit where it is due,

Info

Peter Rabbit
05-05-2008, 11:28 AM
I absolutely agree with the comments on aftercare at Cardiff Audi. They are excellent. I have my A4 serviced there after some less than ideal customer service at Bristol Audi (under two previous owners). Some of Bristol's problems are related to a lack of space on their site so, for example, you find your car parked with two wheels on the pavement on a double-yellow line outside the garage because it's just too full of cars. Doesn't explain a while-you-wait MOT taking 3 hours though.
like Info I'm not connected with Cardiff Audi.