PDA

View Full Version : Boost Pressure Sensor - need help with wiring

turbobugger
04-04-2008, 10:56 PM
I had a Godspeed intercooler setup installed on my 00 vw beetle 1.8L turbo. I noticed the boost pressure sensor is gone.

Does anyone know what color the wires are for the boost pressure sensor? I found 3 cut wires that are right by the intercooler to intake pipe. They are on the harness for the turn signals and lights.

I do not see any other wires that could hook up where the boost pressure sensor was origionally!

Please email me if you know what color the wires are and where they are located?

I think I am going to buy a aftermarket boost pressure sensor from greddy or something!:aargh4:

turbobugger
05-04-2008, 11:17 PM
I just need to know where the wire harness plug for the boost pressure sensor is at on the car.

I have been scanning the harness all day long and I can not find the plug to plug in my boost pressure sensor

P.S. (I scanned around the fan wiring, also around the fuel injector wiring and throttle wiring and around the turn signals wiring and I dont see the plug)

turbobugger
17-04-2008, 06:26 AM
if someone could PLEASE tell me the boost pressure thrust pressure sensor wire colors from left to right on the intercooler beetle turbo model!

Please?