PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Connection Issues

gavinj
06-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Hi,

I have recently bought a 6 month old A4 Avant 2006 with the bluetooth prep kit.

I have tried to get my 2 different Nokia Mobiles (6230i and N70) to pair with the car kit but the phones will not find the car kit. I have taken the car back to Audi and they said that the previous owner had changed the default pin number and Audi in germany would need to be contacted.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks in advance.

Gavin

sean red i
07-12-2006, 11:04 PM
:confused: i have bluetooth and 6230i, u search to find car,once found u then r asked for a security code. if yours is the same dont see what audi mean cos your phone doesnt find car.mine is 2005 could be different? code 1234

gavinj
08-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Basically when I search for Audio Enhancements, by Mobile will not find the Cars bluetooth device. Audi say its because the driver before has changed the default password. I personally think this is rubbish but i wanted to see what everyone else thought.

sean red i
09-12-2006, 09:22 PM
do u have a cradle for the phone fitted in the car, if so i think u have to have the phone in this and on etc connected that way.then search for enhancements the first time u want to turn on blue tooth.(1234) then it works to phone automatically once paired. if no cradle dont no sorry

gavinj
11-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi Sean,

I tried what you said but the phone said that I needed to disconnect the car kit before i could search for audi devices.

Any other ideas?

Gavin

sean red i
13-12-2006, 09:55 AM
as a test. took son,s phone out to car its never been connected to car before. scanned,found, pin in, connected, used not in cradle but through speakers. gavin if i were u i would ring any audi with reg no. they can tell u any extra that was fitted at new(to check blue tooth fitted) with phone prep. then take it back to audi for them to sort. sold with a fault. let me no cheers,
sean