PDA

View Full Version : S-Line Order

Crow
03-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi All...newbie here. I have been reading all the threads and find them extremely valuable.

I actually ordered an S-Line 1.8T pearl black with milano seats, tyre pressure monitor, B & O, multitronic, interior light pack, folding mirrors, phone prep low.

I was ready to order in Feb, but was told to hold on till ordering for S - Lines opened in March. Finally was able to order on Audi system on the 12th of March, and was given build week 20. After discovering this site and getting all the information i went back to the dealer, and he checked Audi site, only to realise there is no build week available- the Audi system has not even scheduled a build week for the car yet.

Still waiting for dealer to get back to me. Hope i get it before Christmas!!!

gilesw08
03-04-2008, 07:41 PM
yep - that sounds like audi - Ive been given build week 15 - next week, but Im dubious. Generally trust the people on this site - they talk sense - but be cautious of what those audi bods tell you! ;)

AUDI-NUT
03-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi All...newbie here. I have been reading all the threads and find them extremely valuable.

I actually ordered an S-Line 1.8T pearl black with milano seats, tyre pressure monitor, B & O, multitronic, interior light pack, folding mirrors, phone prep low.

I was ready to order in Feb, but was told to hold on till ordering for S - Lines opened in March. Finally was able to order on Audi system on the 12th of March, and was given build week 20. After discovering this site and getting all the information i went back to the dealer, and he checked Audi site, only to realise there is no build week available- the Audi system has not even scheduled a build week for the car yet.

Still waiting for dealer to get back to me. Hope i get it before Christmas!!!

Build weeks are now available for the S-Line. I got mine Monday and have been told 9th June build so delivery a few weeks after that. Somewhat different to the mid April build date / late April/early May delivery bull I was being fed a few weeks ago..............