PDA

View Full Version : Not having much Luck....

Shelley
31-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Well after owning my first Audi after approximately two weeks it would seem like I'm not having much luck...

While driving to Yorkshire I was plodding a long and my passenger door window shattered. Couldn't find anything in the car that could have come through so assuming that something glanced off but broke the window in the process...

Autoglass in Birmingham were great and got the window fixed in no time to the tune of just under 200 quid

No my passenger door won't open from the inside, its been back to Autoglass twice who said it was a piece of glass blocking it, each time a day later it doesn't work again. So its either another trip back down there or take the door card off myself an hoover it out as every time i close the door I get loads of glass every where...

Now today for no reason, the airbag light came on and stayed on. I searched and read a few threads on here and had a look under the seat as I only noticed it when my daughter got in the car. Having said that my husband drove it yesterday and moved the seat up to the high position.

I checked the wires under the seat and they all seem ok.

Any ideas why it would just come on?

Also ever now and again I get a beep when the car starts and it shows the brake warning light, I was told this was brake fluid but checked the level and it was fine.

Would it beep at me if the pads were running low?

Thanks

Shell