PDA

View Full Version : electric recaro wiring.

ith
04-12-2006, 10:06 AM
hi guys,i realy hope someone on here can help me.i have purchased for my 2003 vw golf4 a set of s3 recaros,with the electric adjustment.the seats themselves are the type i have been after for ages and are the blue alcantara\black nappa style that came out of a 2001 car.
my first problem is that theres no subframe on the seats so does anyone know if the subframes are standardised between vw and audi or where i could get a pair from,i was expecting to use my existing subframes but the vw sport leathers are welded to the seats.
the second problem i have is that the wiring on the seat base has been cut on removal so theres no connectors,can anyone help with me with location of wiring diagrams or preferably tell me in simple terms where the wires go to! the airbag wires look easy enough but the heated seat wires apear to have one more wire than my vw then there is 11 wires which i pressume are for the electric movement of the seat.
i apologise for the lengh of my first post on here and i realy hope someone can help me as i would hate to not use these gorgeous seats.