PDA

View Full Version : New Colour - Monza Silver

nickbruce01
29-03-2008, 02:47 AM
I'm going to order an S-line and have been told that Audi have just released a new colour called Monza Silver exclusivley for the A4 S-line and the new RS6. The dealer says the colour is great and is now available for ordering. The only problem is that he doesn't have a sample or even a photo of this new color and I really would like to see it before committing. I've tried 5 other dealerships and also the customer care line without luck so was hoping that someone on here might have a picture or know where I could get a sample. Thanks.

the_gasman
29-03-2008, 11:06 AM
See it in the March brochure, here
http://www.audi.co.uk/etc/medialib/cms4imp/audi2/uk/Products/a4/a4-2008.Par.0008.File.pdf

Martin

AUDI-NUT
29-03-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm going to order an S-line and have been told that Audi have just released a new colour called Monza Silver exclusivley for the A4 S-line and the new RS6. The dealer says the colour is great and is now available for ordering. The only problem is that he doesn't have a sample or even a photo of this new color and I really would like to see it before committing. I've tried 5 other dealerships and also the customer care line without luck so was hoping that someone on here might have a picture or know where I could get a sample. Thanks.

I was tempted by the Monza Silver myself - problem is I was told the colour isn't available until June and would mean a later delivery date - I cannot wait that long. Also, seen a similar colour, looks great underneath the showroom lights but just a bit too dark/dreary in the cold light of day. All personal preference.

kodkod.84
08-04-2008, 06:53 PM
I think this could be Monza Silver although it does look very similar to my Quartz Grey A4 Avant. It is on the new S-Line Avant though which makes me think it could be.
Definitely be ordering one of these when it's time to renew my lease.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?cmd=print&id=3695439