PDA

View Full Version : Silver Audi A4 SE 2.0TDI - B8 - Got on 28/03/08

Jebu
29-03-2008, 02:20 AM
Chaps

Got my new car delivered today and im absolutely amazed at how good this car looks in the flesh. Even the rear looks decent and in the website pics it was the downside of the car.

The front end grill is a right looker. Cant believe how much the A4 has changed but I am not complaining.

The dealer put my private reg straight on as well so no messing about.

I will post some pics up tomorrow including the interior for those interested. I must admit Ive not seen one on the roads yet and according to the dealer there is a bit of a wait now on them if you wanted to buy one.

I read on here about parking sensors, I can confirm this version of the car I have does have them and I ordered about Feb time.

I would have loved to have waited for an SLine and wacked in the xenon lights but I opted for the B&O in the SE to make up for them dropping them daytime running lights on the SE. The system is fantastic by the way. I didnt wait for the S Line as I really needed the car for work and ive pushed my luck already waiting till end of March!

In terms of driving, its got a nice feel to it and the torque is pretty good to be honest. Ive been driving a little mazda MX5 while this car is on order and had some fun throwing the back end around corners. Obviously this A4 is a different sort of drive but its still pretty fun, more than I expected if im honest.

Pictures tomorrow and I hope you are all pleased with your car as I am. Overall I think Audi have done a great job with this A4. People at our work were stunned at the looks of it as the A4 doesnt have the reputation for being that type of car.

I went for Silver, some might say boring but I love Silver cars and to me it looks top notch.

dc1743
29-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Looking forward to seeing your pics. I thought the silver one my dealer had was the best looking of the demonstrators they had. The darker colours did not look as attractive to me. I have had a brilliant red one virtually the same spec as yours on order since the end of December. it was built in week 12 (just prior to easter) but i have not got it yet :(

AUDI-NUT
30-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Chaps

Got my new car delivered today and im absolutely amazed at how good this car looks in the flesh. Even the rear looks decent and in the website pics it was the downside of the car.

The front end grill is a right looker. Cant believe how much the A4 has changed but I am not complaining.

The dealer put my private reg straight on as well so no messing about.

I will post some pics up tomorrow including the interior for those interested. I must admit Ive not seen one on the roads yet and according to the dealer there is a bit of a wait now on them if you wanted to buy one.

I read on here about parking sensors, I can confirm this version of the car I have does have them and I ordered about Feb time.

I would have loved to have waited for an SLine and wacked in the xenon lights but I opted for the B&O in the SE to make up for them dropping them daytime running lights on the SE. The system is fantastic by the way. I didnt wait for the S Line as I really needed the car for work and ive pushed my luck already waiting till end of March!

In terms of driving, its got a nice feel to it and the torque is pretty good to be honest. Ive been driving a little mazda MX5 while this car is on order and had some fun throwing the back end around corners. Obviously this A4 is a different sort of drive but its still pretty fun, more than I expected if im honest.

Pictures tomorrow and I hope you are all pleased with your car as I am. Overall I think Audi have done a great job with this A4. People at our work were stunned at the looks of it as the A4 doesnt have the reputation for being that type of car.

I went for Silver, some might say boring but I love Silver cars and to me it looks top notch.

Looking forward to see the pics - I have also ordered Silver.

Satch
30-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Pics pleae.

mistryman
30-03-2008, 09:33 PM
here you go guys pics of my new Audi A4 2.0 tdi SE in silver with the upgraded wheels and PARKING sensors with many other options

AUDI-NUT
30-03-2008, 09:50 PM
here you go guys pics of my new Audi A4 2.0 tdi SE in silver with the upgraded wheels and PARKING sensors with many other options

Great - looks very smart. Cannot wait to get my S-Line. I also went
for Silver and happy I did now that I have seen your pics.

Jebu
31-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Apologies - been away all weekend! Tested the car out now around the city, on the countryside and out on the motorway. Its a great drive on all 3.

Charging batteries up on my 8mb pixel camera so will take some super high res pics and put up for you to look at.

Basically same car as them other pics but with my personal reg (JOE 801N) on though, oh and they will be in the best resolution I can get. Will do some wide screen HD ones too if you want.

browellm
31-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Great, can we have one or two gratuitous interior shots too please.

Audi Nick
31-03-2008, 12:16 PM
God I love those 5 spoke wheels they really set the car off. I have gone with the Silver too and it certainly looks much better in the flesh.

I have gone with the 6 spoke wheel upgrade, different cloth, Sat Nav, dab radio, folding mirrors, interior light pack, storage pack, B & O (that was free) phone kit high, folding mirrors, optical parking and no rear badging like you. After that I ran out of budget!

I glad you like your car, it makes the wait for mine even more painful!

Jebu
31-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Just as an update. Ive just give my girlfriend a good telling off as she lost the charger for my digital camra and I refuse to take crap pics off a mobile phone. Its found now though so within the hour once i get enough battery im going out in the dark with the flash enabled.

No probs in taking pics of interior.

DobarDabar
05-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi,

did you order lower (sport) suspension?

regards.

HODG
05-04-2008, 10:32 AM
That looks tasty in ICE SILVER , i've ordered my new A4 S-line in the same colour, really wanted to stick my neck out and go for white but i reckon it would be hours of cleaning after every drive !!

i've ordered it with the 19"alloys and am dying to see a pic of one in Ice Silver with the 19's on .