PDA

View Full Version : S-Line Wheel Options

psiron
28-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Hi,

Im ordering my S-Line A4 on monday and wondered if anyone has the 19" 7 arm twin spoke option?

The online configurator doesnt show that option but the pdf brochure dated March 2008 does?

The 18" wheels look really nice but the 19's look better.
Also noticed the standard suspension is sports with 20mm lower, the s-line which is 30mm lower seems to have to be specified reading the brochure! Glad I spotted that, the lower the better :-)

AUDI-NUT
28-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi,

Im ordering my S-Line A4 on monday and wondered if anyone has the 19" 7 arm twin spoke option?

The online configurator doesnt show that option but the pdf brochure dated March 2008 does?

The 18" wheels look really nice but the 19's look better.
Also noticed the standard suspension is sports with 20mm lower, the s-line which is 30mm lower seems to have to be specified reading the brochure! Glad I spotted that, the lower the better :-)

The 19's are no longer available - don't ask me why, just read somewhere else on this forum. The 19's look nice but with the lowered suspension on the S-Line you would be in for a firmer ride.

The 30mm lowered suspension is standard on S-line as far as I know.

psiron
28-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Awe, gutted about the 19's, maybe have to get a rep set from fleabay.
Ill definately be checking the 30mm with the dealer, the pdf seems to be outdated then despite being dated march!

Audi...............tut

AUDI-NUT
29-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Awe, gutted about the 19's, maybe have to get a rep set from fleabay.
Ill definately be checking the 30mm with the dealer, the pdf seems to be outdated then despite being dated march!

Audi...............tut

They must have updated that brochure at least four times. Its crazy. I really expected more from Audi, the cars look great but the customer service is poor, the website takes ages to catch up with updates, it was only a couple of weeks ago that you could actually configure the S-Line online...do better Audi. The dealers have got to find out what the hell is going on build dates/rear sensors/the wheels etc etc etc.

I am sure the car will be great though.............it better be!!

psiron
29-03-2008, 06:52 PM
I went down to Audi Cardiff earlier, massive showroom/selection but only 2 new A5's with 18" s-line alloys (not s-line models).

They make it seem like you should be grateful they allow you to buy one of their cars.........service is well under par.

Satch
29-03-2008, 08:51 PM
They must have updated that brochure at least four times. Its crazy. I really expected more from Audi, the cars look great but the customer service is poor, the website takes ages to catch up with updates, it was only a couple of weeks ago that you could actually configure the S-Line online...do better Audi. The dealers have got to find out what the hell is going on build dates/rear sensors/the wheels etc etc etc.

I am sure the car will be great though.............it better be!!

Agreed, if I had ordered from the brochure and what the dealer had told me I would have ended up with completeley different wheels on the car. the dealer didn't have a clue what wheels where standard on the SE.