PDA

View Full Version : Peter Coopers Southampton VW

kimandsally
28-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Just a quicky about Peter Coopers, I bought my Sharan from them about a month ago and I live in the midlands, they took loads of photo's for me and actually described the car as not as good as what it is.

Needless to say I'm a very happy customer they even rang after 3 weeks to ask if everything was OK, I mentioned that the windscreen wipers were poor and I only noticed it when on the motorway when raining they offered to reimburse me for a set or send me a set, these are £40 a throw so in my opinion they are a superb company, I had already got a good deal on the car and negotiated a good discount so I would recommend them as being one of the best Franchised VW dealers in the UK.

MalcQV
28-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Nice to see a pleased customer giving praise. We are all too easy to slag them off.

I think exactly the same about Smith Knight Fay VW in Bolton :beerchug:

kimandsally
28-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Nice to see a pleased customer giving praise. We are all too easy to slag them off.

I think exactly the same about Smith Knight Fay VW in Bolton :beerchug:

I think it's even more important that we praise them because other members will then know who to trust and give their money to a company that works hard to look after it's customers.

To be honest the VW franchised network appears to have had a shake up, a few years back they all were yes "Sir" no Sir and I hate that I just want to go and have it straight with none of that Bull.... and they have stopped it and now treat us with a normal attitude.