PDA

View Full Version : Ready to collect tomorrow.

Satch
27-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Just got the call from my dealer. My car will be ready to collect tomorrow.:D:D:p
I wasn't expecting it to be here until Monday / Tuesday.

Pics to follow on Saturday hopefully.

Foringo
27-03-2008, 06:37 PM
....drive it down to Kent, I haven't seen one on the road yet and don't get mine for another month:D

browellm
27-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Nice, must have pics - I am getting withdrawl symptoms. I've seen precisely 2 in the flesh, the lhd one at the dealer showroom, and one non-SE spec parked up when I was in Spain last week.

mistryman
27-03-2008, 07:36 PM
I received my audi a4 yesterday, you guys wont be disappointed, the car drives brilliantly much better then the b7 and the b&o sound system is like nothing you've heard before with amazing acoustics.

RichardCranium
27-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Other than a lefty showroom model and a demonstrator i drove, i aint seen any on the road. Spent 3 days in germany and many miles on the autobahns, and still didnt see one.

Pictures.....purleese!

Audi Nick
28-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Congratulations, it is nice to see that Audi do still make cars I was beginning to think it was a rumour.

I look forward to seeing the pics and hope you have many miles of enjoyable driving.

I only ordered mine on the 12th February so it is far to early to expect a build date, let alone a delivery one.