PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

RichardCranium
26-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Hello from Newbie!

order should be placed this week for my new motor. Just waiting for the leasing company to get there finger out. I'm getting a 2008 A4 2.0TDI in white with sport seats and phone kit. it was a toss up between a 3 series and the A4, but now i've made the decision, I know its the right one and now cant wait!

Currently driving an 05 Volvo S40 2.0D SE.

Satch
26-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Welldone.:beerchug:

JohnH99
26-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Hello from another newbie. Currently in negotiations with my dealer over a A4 2.0 tdi S Line Avant. Owned a 2004 B7 2.5 tdi for a couple of years and loved it. Getting a lousy trade in offer for my 2 year old Honda Accord Tourer though.

RichardCranium
26-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Ooh S Line Avant will be nice. Unfortunatley my budget woudlnt run to an S Line, so went for the SE instead. Stuill not seen one on the road yet, other than the test car that i drove. Anyone got any pictures of a standard SE other than from the Audi configurator?

Satch
26-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Here's one.

Audi Nick
27-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Well done Richard, you have made a good choice.

I think you will notice a big difference against the Volvo and should be pleased with it.

One question though, why white? Are you planning on adding a blue light or two?

AUDI-NUT
27-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Well done Richard, you have made a good choice.

I think you will notice a big difference against the Volvo and should be pleased with it.

One question though, why white? Are you planning on adding a blue light or two?

The White looks smart but not in this country - under the showroom lights, great but the weather is so ***** here you will be cleaning every week, which I know is what we all say we will do when me buy a new motor but never do.

RichardCranium
27-03-2008, 03:50 PM
The White looks smart but not in this country - under the showroom lights, great but the weather is so ***** here you will be cleaning every week, which I know is what we all say we will do when me buy a new motor but never do.

Tell me about it! I'm currently on my 4th straight white car.:( Company policy. i work for a german company and all fleet cars have to be white. you learn to live it. Having a white Volvo has been fun at times. Watching people move out of the way, when you fly down the motorway!

The main thing for me over the Volvo will be the extra cabin space. The S40 in particular is pretty tight inside. not much leg room. My kids are forever kicking the back of the seat