PDA

View Full Version : LOGIN code needed I have the 14 digit Immobilizer ID number

turbobugger
20-03-2008, 02:15 AM
01 vw beetle
I am trying to program my imo key

Can anyone give me the login code if I give them my 14 digit Immobilizer ID number. let me know what you want

adamss24
20-03-2008, 10:42 AM
01 vw beetle
I am trying to program my imo key

Can anyone give me the login code if I give them my 14 digit Immobilizer ID number. let me know what you want
Hi, your login code must be read with a special interface and/or vag-tacho or symilar ! The login code is buried into the cluster firmware and the program neds to decode it...If you live close to N.London, i could help...

turbobugger
20-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Well, everytime I turn they key into the on position the car alarm goes off. I tryed to read the IMO KEY but it will not read. I used vag commander and the Vag tacho but it will not read.

I need some one to give me the login key by looking up my 14 digit immobilizer code

adamss24
21-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Well, everytime I turn they key into the on position the car alarm goes off. I tryed to read the IMO KEY but it will not read. I used vag commander and the Vag tacho but it will not read.

I need some one to give me the login key by looking up my 14 digit immobilizer code
Do you open the car with the key ? The alarm should not go off if the wrong key is inserted into the ignition ! Try to unlock it via the door lock....