PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Bmwland hello VWAudiland !!!

Gjh1960
17-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi Chaps / Ladies..Just thought i'd say a big hello to all on the forum after changing my beemer for a Seat Leon 130 Tdi. I like the car loads as it feels like my old Golf Mk2 GTI, which i loved to bits till the head gasket went..Anyway hope this is the 1st of many posts, bye for now..:approve:

allanj
17-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Good choice, I gave the Leon a serious look before going for the A3 Sportback

onzarob
17-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I like the leon allot ;) welcome to the site:D

paul b
17-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Hi Chaps / Ladies..Just thought i'd say a big hello to all on the forum after changing my beemer for a Seat Leon 130 Tdi. I like the car loads as it feels like my old Golf Mk2 GTI, which i loved to bits till the head gasket went..Anyway hope this is the 1st of many posts, bye for now..:approve:
Bet you couldn't wait to get away from BMW! :D
Paul

Gjh1960
18-03-2008, 03:56 PM
After spending £1400 on the beemer over the year i decided enough was enough !!. I'd always liked the leon as it's a nice car plus not every other guy has got one, unlike my E46 3 series... Still getting used to the car though as it seems a lot harsher ride than my beemer and there seems to be plenty of new 'Noises' and 'Sounds' that are unfamiliar to me.. Cars in the garage at the moment as i was sure there is/was something wrong with a wheel bearing or Half shaft or CV joint or something. However garage just called and cant find a fault other than the Temp gauge taking a long time to reach 90??... New cars heh stressful time unless buying new...Anyway we'll see.. :confused: