PDA

View Full Version : Evening gentlemen.. and ladies..

hath
17-03-2008, 08:22 PM
How do? my name is hath.. as weird and wonderful as that sounds im just your average twenty year old likeing pubs enjoying the high life.. well as fun as it gets in yonder somerset.. the ciders good..

well anywho down to the nitty gritty that you all probably do not want to know.. i am average type of guy nothing special but work at " Audi4u " in bridgwater.. some of you may have heard of us.. before iw orked htere i had fun ole set of cars.. vitara.. fun for getting stuck in the mud.. 220 coupe turbo i was young and nieve what can i say.. then had a mondeo i brought literally to go pick an engine up for my bmw.. E30 316i automatic to whihc i changed it to a 318is manual on M3 48mm Tb's it went fairly well but the prospect of getting banned for broadside fun scared me so i sold it on. i also had an import civic VTi, in whihc i turboed and got a healthy 240 bhp out of that car however got me banned.. or rahter i got banned in it.. so it went, im now on my most comfortablist..reliable.. ( bar the climate control ) B5 passat 20v turbo i got it cheap.. verry cheap, all i had to do was fix it..

it was a write off.. at a guess i really cannot remeber as to which catagory, but basically it went into a lampost.. parts needing replacing were..

bumper
bonnet
front panel
ac rad
rad
bottom pulley
viscous fan

working at a breakers..and having awfully nice bosses.. set me up for an extrmely cheap car.. £1k for the car. circa £200 for all parts including cambelt kit have left me wiht a reasonable £2-2.5k car for just over a grand.

all done and dusted apart from a sky blue fornt bumper on a dark mettlaic blue car.. whihc will be done when i can get round to it, i have audis in the family my old dear drives an audi a3 1.8t revo mapped to 212 bhp circa with R32 wheels..for an oldy shes got a small amount of taste

i have alotta plans for the ole passat unfortunately its the mear AEB engine.. so management issues are my only problem.. god damn cable driven throttle.!!!

anywho finally found a forum that has exceptional views on motoring compared to the (excuse my french) ****** childs play sites that encourage dangerous driving. look forward to chatting on here and expressing my opinions as well as receiving some of yours. will post pictures of my car when i can .. but parts that i ant for exterior stuff im struggling to find at a subtle style.. tis either nothing or lairy.. grr.. anywho ill shush

Ben
17-03-2008, 08:31 PM
welcome to the forum

golf tdi 02
21-03-2008, 10:59 AM
welcome to the site
:beerchug::beerchug: