PDA

View Full Version : Bought 2008 A4

vgmaster
15-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey guys/gals,

I just bought a US spec 2008 Audi A4 2.0T with the S-line package and I have a few questions. I have seen a few pictures of A4s with a row of leds under the headlights and projector bulbs. Mine does not have these. Does anyone know if I can purchase these light fixtures and put them in? Also, I have seen various A4s with leds in the taillight fixtures. Again, mine does not. Does anyone know if I can purchase these and install them? If so on any of these topics, can you post URLs please!!! Thanks in advance for the info!

Chris

Bloater
15-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I'll think you'll find the 2008 US spec is the old model, and not the 2009 European spec.

Not certain on this though, so could be wrong.

Bloater

AUDI-NUT
18-03-2008, 12:23 AM
Hey guys/gals,

I just bought a US spec 2008 Audi A4 2.0T with the S-line package and I have a few questions. I have seen a few pictures of A4s with a row of leds under the headlights and projector bulbs. Mine does not have these. Does anyone know if I can purchase these light fixtures and put them in? Also, I have seen various A4s with leds in the taillight fixtures. Again, mine does not. Does anyone know if I can purchase these and install them? If so on any of these topics, can you post URLs please!!! Thanks in advance for the info!

Chris

Only the S-Line comes with the LED Xenons so if you have ordered the S-Line you shoul have these. If you dont get them then you have been ripped off.

alexcf
19-03-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi,

Sounds like either your dealer is pulling a fast one, or they've sold you a B7 model.

Thanks,

Alex.