PDA

View Full Version : Audi 2.6 v6/rs2

scott-gifford
15-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Hey all im new here so be easy with me!

I have recently purchased an audi coupe e 2.6 v6 (1994) and i was wandering how easy is it to convert minor things such as the mirrors to rs2 mirrors changing the breaks and suspension from coupe to rs2?

I am not to sure if it would be a straght swap or if some minor materials may need to be bought to do this conversion but any advice would be helpful.

once agian its good to be an audi virgin and be easy with me.

baltiboys2
18-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Hi there i am from the s2 forum and own a s2 coupe right as for Rs2 mirrors they will fit i will put the link below
http://www.s2power.com/porsche%20spiegels%20en.htm

As for RS2 brakes again thats not a problem infact getting discs to fit could be as you need to use a8 discs and they are 5 stud as far as rs2 suspension thats a no go as the rs2 use different rear axle setup to coupe it is only specific to avant an rs2 quattro but you could use H&R Springs on koni or bilstein shocks as thats the route all the S2 boys go down

Cheers Raj

scott-gifford
22-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the link. so im guessing these part numbers are for main audi dealers or is it just a generic part numbers?

Thats originally what i thought but it is always good to make sure.

baltiboys2
25-03-2008, 11:07 PM
They are main dealer part numbers just look on german ebay they come on sale now and then i just sold a set last month if you need prices let me know as i get great prices from my main dealer sometimes up to 30% off some items

cheers Raj