PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, info needed please

kjud
26-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Hi there, this is my first post as I was looking around for information any came across this site

I own a Passat 1.9 TDI and a Audi A4 1.8 SE, in which I had a little accident last December. To put it simply, I hit a patch of ice exiting a round-about and spun (span?) into a fence and post . This caused quite a bit of body work damage, but I drove home and there was no problems with the mechanics of the car. The car was in excellent condition and I had done one or two mods to it i.e. Gas Bilsteins, 18" alloys Toad 101 alarm.
I did mean to get the car fixed and sorted but I simply have not had the time. As its getting nearer to the year anniversary I have decided to sell the car on as it is a complete waste of a very good car (the only car I have owned that was any better was my J Reg Corrado).
I am considering EBAY to get maximum coverage but I would like to know what sort of money I would get for it as is. The suspension was £500 fitted and the alloys were £1200 from halfords (One needs slight attention but all tryes are in good nick)
Any help would be very much appreciated.