PDA

View Full Version : VW Transporter T4 - Workshop Manual

brinky
26-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi all, just bought a VW Transporter T4, I well impressed with it, after owning several Transits, should have made the switch earlier. Does anybody know where you can get hold of a workshop manual for a Transporter T4 1.9TD SWD, I can't believe how hard it is trying to get a manual.

Brinky.:approve:

stuart
26-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi

Try this site

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/findMyCar.do

Think it is called the Eurovan in the USA

Stuart

Marc97
26-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Welcome noob :biglaugh:

Volkner
18-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Hi all, just bought a VW Transporter T4, I well impressed with it, after owning several Transits, should have made the switch earlier. Does anybody know where you can get hold of a workshop manual for a Transporter T4 1.9TD SWD, I can't believe how hard it is trying to get a manual.

I use brooklands owners edition from amazon for £ 18. It is not as good as haynes, but got all the torque values and settings. some of the drawings are not so clear.
volkner

bertvan
17-06-2008, 09:04 PM

Amazon books sell a manual for the type 4 transporter if you put volkswagen transporter type 4 in you r searcg engine just look for the amazon link. It is 16.99,
regards bertvan

bertvan
17-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Welcome noob :biglaugh:

Hi,
think this reply was for me but not sure biut new to forums regards bertvan

trog48
20-08-2008, 07:40 AM

i hope you have better luck than i did. i bought a 2nd hand transpoorter 2001 model in 2003. it did very little work until oct 2007. since then, the harmonic balance collapsed, tyhen the injector pump collapsed. the vehicl was off road for 7 weeks because the local dealer apparently knew nothing about vw. i also had to have a new turbo fitted because apparently the faulty pump pushed through too much fuel and choked the turbo. got the vehicle back and 6 weeks later it seized.
guess who will never have another vw

trog48

charles-heinris
11-09-2008, 09:07 AM

hi
yes i get one from Germany very good if you speak German
"So Wirds ge macht" from Klausing
im from Sweden and i could not find any one in Sweden

davidmcmillan
25-11-2008, 06:39 PM

I have a manual by Peter Russek which is a bit technical and where basic knowledge is assumed-try [url]www.vwbooks.co.uk/russekmanuals:beerchug:

davidmcmillan
25-11-2008, 06:44 PM
http://vwbooks.co.uk/russekmanuals