PDA

View Full Version : tiguan extras

misterk
12-03-2008, 08:55 AM
I have a Tiguan on order for May but nobody at the showroom seems to know if the retractable tow bar priced at £800ish is the elctric operated one show at the cars UK launch that allows the car to pull 2.5 tonnes, also does the phone pack @£455 include the multifunction wheel as it implies on the web site when you build your own car because at the showroom they said its two separate packs @ £665!mmm.Also one last thing is it possible to just have the rear veiw cam fitted to the RCD 510 without all the dvd stuff.

gtidave
04-04-2008, 12:03 AM
I have been told that the electric foldaway towbar will not be available until 2009. The increased tow capacity is due to extra cooling fans etc being fitted to the car. There have been some problems with UK spec cars as usual. Expect the enhanced tow pack to be factory fit only due to the extra colling stuff.

The Multi function steering wheel is extra sadly. VW have had several problems with the new website becuase it was built by techy guys who didn't talk to marketing guys who didn't talk to supply guys.

You can currently only get rear view cam with DVD nav. This is down to wiring looms and marketing.

Hope this helps.

Pagan8c
07-03-2009, 06:07 PM
With regard to the premium phone kit (bluetooth) I've just ordered 1 in my Tiguan se and it came with the multifuntion steering wheel.It only cost 450 all in.