PDA

View Full Version : Only took me 20 min to get this far

Johnny Cannuck
11-03-2008, 10:40 PM
I must be really new to this, I didn;t think I had to work for NASA to log on to a forum. I will have to give myself a new name.since obviously almost no one uses a real name. I am from Canada and just bought an Audi 90 quattro 20 valve from Japan. I am at work so this really is just a test to see if I can actually post something. Perhaps someone who wants to tell me what a great car I have bought can send me some kind of link or thread or needle or sewing machine or contact info Then I will be able to answer back or ask a couple of questions later when I have a bit more time.:confused:

Thanks John (not my real name)

Ben
11-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the forum john.

my real name is Ben.

Feel free to browse about the lace and post question if you have any, most things have their dedicated sections.

hagis
11-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forum John! Whereabouts in Canada are you?

hagis
11-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Feel free to browse about the lace

Your lingerie fettish is manifesting itself Ben... :biglaugh:

Johnny Cannuck
12-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the forum John! Whereabouts in Canada are you?
I live in Calgary Alberta born in Thunderbay Ontario. My last name would suggest i have roots in Scotland (as i noticed your log in name Hagis) I am again at work so can only write for a minute while I figure out how to navigate on this site. Do you have an Audi. Just got mine luv it but would like a bit more low end power. Can't always be driving around at 4000rpm
bye for now:o

hagis
14-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Nothing to do with Scotland, I'm afraid though I've visited it a fair bit. The wife and I went to Toronto on our honeymoon a couple of years back and had a great time.

I've an A4.

MalcQV
14-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Welcome :beerchug: My real name is Malc :p:p