PDA

View Full Version : Hello

m0cea
09-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi, been refered to this site a few times through google and I'm so impressed I joined LOL.

Current car is a 99 Bora Tdi Sport with 145K and still pulling well.

Replacement is going to be a 97 A4 TDI avant that had a rear shunt, its been repaired but I've not had the time to rebuild the interior. This is going to be my work bus.

My other car I'm repairing is a 06 Jetta which has been vandalised and had an interior fire. Currentley at the body shop but its taken me 12 months to loacate most of the parts to repair it. Got loads of mods to do xenons with levelers, fogs, highline clocks, auxillary heater and thinking of changing the air conditioning to dual zone climate control.

We have a TT to but I don't like driving that I'd rather be in the Bora. :D

I've got loads of spares with repairing cars so see me clearing out soon too.

paul b
09-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi, been refered to this site a few times through google and I'm so impressed I joined LOL.

Current car is a 99 Bora Tdi Sport with 145K and still pulling well.

Replacement is going to be a 97 A4 TDI avant that had a rear shunt, its been repaired but I've not had the time to rebuild the interior. This is going to be my work bus.

My other car I'm repairing is a 06 Jetta which has been vandalised and had an interior fire. Currentley at the body shop but its taken me 12 months to loacate most of the parts to repair it. Got loads of mods to do xenons with levelers, fogs, highline clocks, auxillary heater and thinking of changing the air conditioning to dual zone climate control.

We have a TT to but I don't like driving that I'd rather be in the Bora. :D

I've got loads of spares with repairing cars so see me clearing out soon too.
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing the spares you may have. My 2003 A6 is in need of a 5 speed gearknob, if you have one. It sounds like you enjoy repairing cars, a bit like myself 20 years ago!
Paul