PDA

View Full Version : essex newbie

jaydeee
08-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Helloooo everybody,
Just bought meself a passat 1.9tdi 130 sport (wow).thought i had better say hi,so hello !
I have had a vectra di for the last 7 years & wow i couldnt believe the power of the passat.
Anyway after using the vauxhall vectra owners club (vvoc) forum i hope you lot on here are just as happy & helpful as they are,although i am finding this site rather difficult to get my head around at the mo as it covers lots of other makes and models.
Looking forward to talking to everybody !!!!!!

paul b
08-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Helloooo everybody,
Just bought meself a passat 1.9tdi 130 sport (wow).thought i had better say hi,so hello !
I have had a vectra di for the last 7 years & wow i couldnt believe the power of the passat.
Anyway after using the vauxhall vectra owners club (vvoc) forum i hope you lot on here are just as happy & helpful as they are,although i am finding this site rather difficult to get my head around at the mo as it covers lots of other makes and models.
Looking forward to talking to everybody !!!!!!
I used to have a Vectra. 2002 1.8 LS model which I had added a few genuine modifications to. Now I have an Astra... I can't stand it, give me the Vectra back!
Paul

onzarob
08-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi welcome to the site :) yes the VAG range of cars is pretty wide, but it will make sense :).

What year is your car should be able to work out which platform it is, B5, B6 etc:D

jaydeee
08-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks onzarob,
51 plate after looking around for the last couple of hours i think im a b5 !!!!!!!!!

onzarob
08-03-2008, 11:15 PM
i agree sounds like a B5 with a 130 PD engine, very nice:D

baldric-s4
10-03-2008, 12:34 AM
hi
and welcome

glad to see i am not the only newbie from lovly essex

:beerchug: :beerchug:

churp
10-03-2008, 10:17 PM
i'm a newbie from essex as well lol