PDA

View Full Version : Service costs/intervals

Brandenburger
08-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I have a A3 2.0TDI 07 plate and was wondering how much the first service is going to cost has anybody with a new A3 had their first service i am expecting the computer to flash around 10,000mls is this right ? the car is a year old and has 7000mls on it.

Thanks.

prolfe
08-03-2008, 06:30 PM
I have a A3 2.0TDI 07 plate and was wondering how much the first service is going to cost has anybody with a new A3 had their first service i am expecting the computer to flash around 10,000mls is this right ? the car is a year old and has 7000mls on it.

Thanks.

mine is on a variable and shows it needs a service every 19k.

Check your onboard computer and it will tell you in how many miles it will need one.

Check also with Audi to see if you can sign up and get on their service scheme.

I pay £28 a month and it covers servicing and all fluids.

sabai dee
08-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Hi
I was quoted £300 for a service at 30000 miles last summer at an audi dealer in the south west. I eventually took the car to a local garage that servies all vehicles from Mercs /audi etc and he charged me £130. The service was worth paying as they had a diagnostic machine to plug into. I know people like main dealer stamps for when it comes to sell the vehicle but I am a bit reluctent to help pay for the latest audi showroom lauch! Best of luck