PDA

View Full Version : independent in SE london or dartford kent

redman
07-03-2008, 08:31 PM
hi there guyrs,

anyone know of an independent dealer good at servicing and repairs in the above area?

s6grandad
11-03-2008, 11:27 AM
test

s6grandad
11-03-2008, 12:59 PM
I have found a gem in F Bull and sons on 8659 9979. They are on the abbey trading estate near Penge on Bell green lane. They charged me £43 to fix a problem that I went to Audi with and told them what the problem was. Their 'master' techician informed the woman at the service desl that actually I need to spend £970 on various things. And she told me he was never wrong, which is very clever of him.
I went to them and told them my brake fluid light was low. They told me it wasn't a brak fluid light. I said the brake fluid rervoir was low. They told me it wasn't, and I should pay £970 and it would all be better. I took the car to Gary WHO BEFORE I SAID ANYTHING looked at the warning light on the dash and said the brake fluid was low. he popped the bonnet, confirmed this, and topped the fluid refusing to take payment, saying if it came back on then there was a leak somwhere. There was, he fixed and charged £43 for labour, vat and part. Audi wanted £970 and insisted there was nothing wrong with the brakes They keep asking me for £60 for the diagnostic check...

redman
11-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the info. I will definately call them.:beerchug: