PDA

View Full Version : LT32 Fuses

garrabalde
05-03-2008, 04:35 PM
I have a 2002 LT32. Neither the interior (cab and rear) lights work, radio or cigarette lighter work. I found a yellow 25 AMP fuse which had blown and replaced with a new one and radio came back on so hopefully thats fixed things however i noticed a number of other fuses missing completely. Can anyone tell me what each fuse is for and if the missing ones are likely to just be spares or if they have been used to replace other critical ones that have blown in the past. There is no key inside the panel that covers the fuses to indicate what each is for. Haven't noticed anything else not working but would be handy to know if the correct rated fuses are in the other sockets on the board. Many thanks as a neewbie to this forum and owner of a 2002 Passat (130) tdi which is an awesome car and just passed 200K i'm sure i will be back with many more questions.

garrabalde
05-03-2008, 07:06 PM
As a new member i'm unable to PM but thanks to Kenny for your offer. If there is a way round this let me know. Vehicle is a 2002 LT32 95 2.5 Tdi if that helps