PDA

View Full Version : A3 1.6 sportback tuning

isamu
03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
hi all,

would like to ask anyone out there if you know of any performance upgrades for the 1.6 engine. I have seen the AmD technik remap that gives an 8-10bph increase.

Anything like a turbo kit or something like that?

Thanks.

RSTuning
03-03-2008, 11:04 PM
hi all,

would like to ask anyone out there if you know of any performance upgrades for the 1.6 engine. I have seen the AmD technik remap that gives an 8-10bph increase.

Anything like a turbo kit or something like that?

Thanks.

Hi

We can offer a remap for your car, the gains are not a great deal on paper but makes a nice difference in the real world.

We seem to tune more of these in Turkey and all go well after the map :)

A turbo would be possible but as with most things car related it depends how deep your pockets are :(

Check my sig for a bargain!

Paul

isamu
04-03-2008, 03:43 AM
HI Paul,

Thanks for the information, I am really interested in your remap but the problem I have is that I'm in Taiwan, not the UK. :(

It's really difficult for me to get any info here as everything is in Chinese.

Do you have a branch out here or can you provide more details about the remap (brand, specs etc.) so that I can try to find someone that does it here?

If only I had the money...turbooooooooooooo :biglaugh:

Thanks a million

RSTuning
04-03-2008, 10:24 AM
I need to double check but our remote remap box should support the ecu in your car.

If so you can have an RST map no problem :)

isamu
04-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks Paul, but am I able to get a RST remap anywhere in Taiwan? do you know of any agents here that might have it?

Thanks.

Jak123
04-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi Paul,
Just a few questions , i live in the uk, and just wondering where you are based, as i have a 2001 a3 1.6se!
How much is it to remap the engine?
And also is it really possible to fix a turbo onto the engine? i know it wouldnt be cheap but how much would we really be looking at?
Regards
Mr Rhodes

hc_TK
05-03-2008, 12:15 PM
is it possible to remap my 2004 1.6 fsi..