PDA

View Full Version : On the up!

Marc97
21-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Just a quick post to say things are looking decidedly better since I joined last week.
More posts and more answers from different users all with different suggestions.
This is what the forum needed to make it better, more interaction and information.
The more people suggest different solutions, the more chance there is of getting a problem sorted and the right information being there for all visitors and members alike.
Good work chaps/chapesses.

Marc.

stuart
21-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks for helping ;)

I have had some good, positive feedback in the last 24 hours, and I will be working on a few suggestions made...

Stuart

Marc97
21-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Your welcome mate, just needed a gobby northern git to put his nose where it wasn't wanted eh lol :biglaugh:

Seems like I have a bit of a hate squad after me though looking at a couple of replys to the 'Rate this site' post. Maybe they went back and read it properly before rising to my invitations of a private slanging match.

Keep up the good work Stuart, and to all the other members......welcome back!

stuart
21-11-2006, 09:04 PM
I did stick up for you a bit :) It was me that suggested shutting the site in a very negative way.... Lets hope the site now goes from strength to strength..

I think that one problem was that many members from when the site started up looked at the 200 or son members and thought it was a waste of time, but now with in excess of 4000, I am sure they can help make this a good site, which will always remain free to members;)

Stuart

Ps I agree..... WELCOME BACK to all past members :)

Marc97
21-11-2006, 09:58 PM
I did stick up for you a bit :)

Cheers mate, I was scared for a bit lol.