PDA

View Full Version : New member but might not post much

unclefester
27-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi, I'm here to find out something about Audi wheels but rather than just lurking and searching i thought it polite to pop in here and at least say hi. Not sure if there's any other SEAT owners on here so :beerchug: if there are and if there isn't, i'll not make too much noise about it :) Cheers, Patrick

Emily's dad
27-02-2008, 08:53 PM
I've got a Seat, so that makes at least two of us:drive:

unclefester
27-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Hi Emilys Dad - not sure how we fit in at the cheap end of the vag range but i like the car and right now can't find anything i'd like to change it for - at least not one that i can afford :)

Ben
27-02-2008, 09:57 PM
welcome to the forum.

If you have nothing to post about on your car, you can always freely partake in the general chat sections at any time, this is the best way to find out about our other members.

Rafkoo
27-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi Patrick - I'm new to the forum too - and an ex-Cupra owner, and SNC member. Welcome matey!

Raf

unclefester
27-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi Raf,

What did you change over to when you sold the Cupra?

Rafkoo
28-02-2008, 09:41 AM
I temporarily went to a BMW 3 series with work (and hated it!), now have a A3 3.2 quattro sport DSG, that is just excellent. :)

Raf

unclefester
28-02-2008, 09:59 AM
welcome to the forum.

If you have nothing to post about on your car, you can always freely partake in the general chat sections at any time, this is the best way to find out about our other members.

Oh it's not for lack of conversation ability trust me :D I was just after something specific relating to Audi TT wheels :)

I'll have a poke around the chat section though.

unclefester
28-02-2008, 10:00 AM
I temporarily went to a BMW 3 series with work (and hated it!), now have a A3 3.2 quattro sport DSG, that is just excellent. :)

Raf

Mmmm sounds like a nice motor, not sure i'd like the fuel, tax and insurance bill though!

bora(ing) nick
28-02-2008, 11:06 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Considering you weren't going to post much... 7 posts in 2 days is not a bad start :D

Stick around...

Nick

unclefester
28-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Considering you weren't going to post much... 7 posts in 2 days is not a bad start :D

Stick around...

Nick

:o 7 posts in two days isn't much!!! 7 posts in an hour would still be what i'd call reasonable. I'll have a browse around the forum later, i'm 'busy' at work now ;)

Zipper
28-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Hi, I'm here to find out something about Audi wheels but rather than just lurking and searching i thought it polite to pop in here and at least say hi. Not sure if there's any other SEAT owners on here so :beerchug: if there are and if there isn't, i'll not make too much noise about it :) Cheers, Patrick

Mate, its zipper here from Bucks VAG you came along to one of the MK4 meets last year on that baking day..how's it going?:biglaugh:

unclefester
28-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Mate, its zipper here from Bucks VAG you came along to one of the MK4 meets last year on that baking day..how's it going?:biglaugh:

That'd be your really really clean golf then? I remember that day, i was in the process of moving house and couldn't stay long :) Going ok thanks - on the hunt for new wheels :)

Zipper
28-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Indeedy, what you after then?:beerchug:

unclefester
28-02-2008, 07:48 PM
TT 17" polished Competition wheels :)

Zipper
28-02-2008, 07:56 PM
photo??

I'm taking my Anni RCs off, my **** is aching since its been lowered 45 mil and riding on 18's so am looking for some very stealthy looking 17s..actually I'm considering taking the R32 front off mine too and raising it a bit..:confused: