PDA

View Full Version : 1993 diesel, Glow Plug light Flashing/Clicking?

sara1993
13-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi, I'm new to this site can u help please? I have a 1993 Diesel Passat 1.9 cl AAZ engine I think. Before I turned the key I heard a clicking noise coming from under the rear seat from a "mystery black box" when I turned the key the glow plug light was flashing and one of the relays was clicking continuously, does anybody know what could be wrong?
Photo of black box attatched! I can't find it in the manual. Many Thanks. Can someone help, any ideas, I've just got a few days left to fix the car before the kids go back to school!!:o

sara1993
15-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Forget it, I've fixed it!

andy.pearson
22-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Forget it, I've fixed it!
hi sara,

i have the same problem could you tell me how you fixed it?

thanks andy

misfitmaster
16-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Hi, I'm new to this site can u help please? I have a 1993 Diesel Passat 1.9 cl AAZ engine I think. Before I turned the key I heard a clicking noise coming from under the rear seat from a "mystery black box" when I turned the key the glow plug light was flashing and one of the relays was clicking continuously, does anybody know what could be wrong?
Photo of black box attatched! I can't find it in the manual. Many Thanks. Can someone help, any ideas, I've just got a few days left to fix the car before the kids go back to school!!:o
Hi. The box you found is I believe the windowcontrol module. Should have nothing to do with plugs or anything. My mod. clicks when windows are activated