PDA

View Full Version : GTTDI 130 Juddering until warm

alex130tdi
10-11-2006, 04:41 PM
hi There,
I recently bought a GT TDI 130, 52 Plate, lovely car. goes well. noticed that when it is warming up, after a minute or so it starts to judder quite badly. Put your foot on the brake and you feel it vibrating against your foor. it does not seem to impact the car or performance in any way, its fine when you are driving and the rev counter stays almost 100% static. No noticeable movement. Once warm it is fine and keeps going perfectly.
Has anyone else noticed anything similar like this.
I had it "serviced" by VW last week, they basically just changed the oil, when I asked them what they thought they said "its probably just recycling the exhaust heat to warm the engine quicker" he did not sound too confident and I'd like to know if anyone has had a similar issue and got a proper solution.
Year is Sept 2003, GT TDI 130, with about 28k on the clock (quite low).
thanks

alex130tdi
28-03-2007, 01:20 PM
An update on this problem (if anyone was interested). I have noticed that the car still judders, but when I turn on the air conditioning it is normal during warm up.

Eshrules
28-03-2007, 01:33 PM
ok, firstly, it is usually polite for new(ish) members to introduce themselves in the new member section.

secondly, your post was way back in november i see and its in the wrong section... if you post it in the golf/bora section, you are likely to get a better response, id also advise logging on a bit more frequently and perhaps using the search tool, there are bound to have been similar threads which wil have been answered :)

onzarob
28-03-2007, 07:31 PM
I have move your post to the apropriate section, thanks for keeping it upto date. you may get some more replys now.

Rob:D

alex130tdi
30-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks for your notes I thought it was in the right section, How do you introduce yourself to new members.

onzarob
30-03-2007, 01:18 PM
alex, you can say hi if you post here.

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Rob:D