MK42 7QB
England

t: 01234 853 225
f: 01234 854 225
e: thettshop.co.uk

Opening times:
Mon to Fri: 9.00 - 5.30
Saturday: 9.00 - 1.00

Went over today for a forge dumpvalve, bmc airfilter and a vagcom diagnostic to try and understand a noise I have on startup.

From the moment I arrived the guys were polite and friendly.
The workshop looks brand new with 6 bays all with lifts and a seperate rolling road ramp.
Most parts are kept in stock for tt's but they do stuff for other vag's also...as I dont really know much about forced induction yat I asked quite a lot of questions regarding actuators and dumpvalves as I was considering buying them both. The guy I spoke to asked me questions about what I had planned for the car and explained in great detail why I wouldnt need said actuator or the split r dv doing himself out of over £150??
went away with a bill for £160 for dv,filter and vagcom printout.
Very happy with the service and it turns out that it was the boss who dealt with me from start to finish...never known a boss to be honest before
Will be using them again...btw I have a passat

sooty
27-02-2008, 05:32 AM
The TT Shop
Unit 2 Triumph Way
Triumph Way
Woburn Road Ind. Estate
Kempston, Bedford
MK42 7QB
England

t: 01234 853 225
f: 01234 854 225
e: thettshop.co.uk

Opening times:
Mon to Fri: 9.00 - 5.30
Saturday: 9.00 - 1.00

Went over today for a forge dumpvalve, bmc airfilter and a vagcom diagnostic to try and understand a noise I have on startup.

From the moment I arrived the guys were polite and friendly.
The workshop looks brand new with 6 bays all with lifts and a seperate rolling road ramp.
Most parts are kept in stock for tt's but they do stuff for other vag's also...as I dont really know much about forced induction yat I asked quite a lot of questions regarding actuators and dumpvalves as I was considering buying them both. The guy I spoke to asked me questions about what I had planned for the car and explained in great detail why I wouldnt need said actuator or the split r dv doing himself out of over £150??
went away with a bill for £160 for dv,filter and vagcom printout.
Very happy with the service and it turns out that it was the boss who dealt with me from start to finish...never known a boss to be honest before
Will be using them again...btw I have a passat

WICKED... Thanks mate... I live less than a mile away from them and never even knew they existed!
Good customer srvice goes a long way so I'll be sure to go there:beerchug: