PDA

View Full Version : bodykits

bodie71
02-02-2008, 03:46 PM
i really want to put a rieger rs4 kit on my a4, i seen on ebay a seller who has the full copy kit for £180 in poland but to buy the frnt bumper alone frm rieger is £250, is there anybody who can tell me if the copy kit wud b up to the job?

adamss24
08-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Hi, stay away of the fibreglass bodykits, they are too hard, ussually dont line up correctly and crack/dammage verry easy. I would look for genuine votex/MS Design spoilers, skirts and valance, beacause they are made of PU RIM, a flexible plastic and wont warp or crack and give best fit. By the way, i have a genuine Rieger RS4 front bumper if you are interested, paid 280 pounds on it last year, sprayed it in blue, then realised it would not fit my car ! You can have it for 150 quid if you interested. Comes with a genuine audi bumper carier as well ! Will need spraying in your collour though. I can post a picture if you want !

bodie71
11-02-2008, 11:01 PM
a pic wud be great adam, as i live in N ireland cud u give me a cost of how much it be to post it, if it wud be to much hassle i do understand. also does it hav the fog light mountings?