PDA

View Full Version : Nothelle UK distibutor?

dansansome
30-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi all.

i have seen an audi modding/styling company called Nothelle, who produce some amazing stuff. specifically i love the Novedra IX wheels, however i cant find a UK website with prices

Nothelle's UK distributor, which is wolfrace, doesnt have any of their products listed on their website.

does anyone know of a UK based website that gives prices for this stuff?

TIA

Vag-Alloys
05-02-2008, 10:31 PM
We supply Nothelle Bodykits and alloy wheels, but they are not yet on our site.

Let me know your Audi Model, and Year, and preffered tyre brand and i will get you some prices.

dansansome
06-02-2008, 09:34 AM
cool, thanks for the reply. i did browse your site yesterday after seeing one of your posts.

well, i havent actually got one yet, but will be buying one later this year.

i'll be looking at an 05/55 plate 2.5 tdi S line cabriolet. not overly worried about tyre brand, but would want something from the mid-to-decent end of the market.

ballpark figures will be fine for now (as i'll keep an eye on your website for definite prices when the nothelle stuff appears)

Thanks again :)

Vag-Alloys
06-02-2008, 09:52 AM
The Nothelle Novedra IX are only available in 20", and, are you sitting down!, for a wheel only package in Silver, White or Black, you will be looking at £1979 Delivered!

There is also an option for a polished "high gloss" style @ £2599 Delivered.

If you haven't collapsed in dis-belief, I will find out a Wheel & Tyre package price for you.

Not cheap, but the BEST Alloys on the market for Audi vehicles.

dansansome
06-02-2008, 10:04 AM
ho...lee crap :yikes:

thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

umm, dont worry about a full quote for the moment lol.

if i were to come down to you one day (in the future when i have the car - obviously) would you mind fitting a few different alloys to see which ones i prefer?

after re-looking at your site, i would like to try out a few different styles that you have to offer.

Vag-Alloys
06-02-2008, 10:15 AM
No Probs! Just give us a call or mail to make sure we have stock.

dansansome
06-02-2008, 10:16 AM
excellent. thanks :)

rep+