PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 central locking sys pump

123abc
30-10-2006, 06:40 PM
A4 N reg. i think the central locking system pump works not very well. but the man in the garage said it's not working. now, i want to change it. but i dont know the part number (original), because the pump has been change before.

the question is : the number is real important ?? and if i buy a pump from audi a4 ,but it's different number, will it works??

also, i am thinking about install a remote keyless entry sys on my car, will it fit? any suggestions..

thanks a lot.

adamss24
30-10-2006, 07:15 PM
The original part number should be the same with the replacement one so just take your old pump out and get the same part number pump. They are expensive so its wise to get one from a breakers yard. Expect to pay 80 quid for a second hand one and make shure the last leter(s) of the part nr.are the same on both pumps. Any good car alarm should work ok with the audi central locking but make shure it has longer pulses features(for vacuum pumps).

123abc
30-10-2006, 07:39 PM
yesterday ~ when i turne on the headlight, one of the headlingt is gone with no reason~~ this is the second time. anybody know what is problem ?

where i can check the electrical problem in london? east london ~

how much it cost?

adamss24
30-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Blown bulb? buy a new one and replace see if its any difference !

123abc
30-10-2006, 08:46 PM
right, that is easy to repair. i've done this before. just dont know how come the bulb blown again~~

i just started the car then turned on the light~~:confused: