PDA

View Full Version : Pick up my A4 Avant this Saturday

Dave Avant
26-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Hi,

Just bought a A4 TDi 130 SE Avant. Couple of questions;

It has the sport seats with electric lumbar, are these an option or is it actually an SE Sport?

Does anyone know where I can find an options list for the 2003 Avant, so I know whats been added etc and what to expect - its my first Audi.

Also it has black roof rails, is there any good breakers to source the aluminium ones? Or is it possible to strip and powder coat them in an aluminium silver? Are these made of steel or are they actually aluminium coated black?

Also I've began to stamp my mark on it already before I have taken delivery with a Xenon kit. As my last car had Xenons it would be like going to a car without power steering, they are loads better esp. at this time of year!! Has anyone fitted an aftermarket kit to an A4, the one concern I have is will the computer show a bulb failure as the Xenon bulbs have no filament and thus no 'resistence' for the computer to check. Some HID kits say they are fine and some don't mention it - mine doesn't but does Audi A4 on the box. Does the A4 SE have a bulb check feature as standard or is it commonly fitted to most?

mikecmr
26-10-2006, 05:27 PM
go onto www.glass.co.uk and put in your car deatails step three brings up all the added extras and how much they cost

Dave Avant
26-10-2006, 05:35 PM
go onto www.glass.co.uk (http://www.glass.co.uk) and put in your car deatails step three brings up all the added extras and how much they cost

Thats great!! Thanks!