PDA

View Full Version : Will it fit?

Herbsta1
16-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi peeps,

I have an audi a3 1.8 year 1999 (T)

I want to replace the front bumper with an original S3 bumper same year as mine, just wondering will it fit? it looks like it would go straight on, but im not sure,

Can anyone help please?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

MCCLATCHIE
18-10-2006, 03:48 PM
Hi It may be some help I have an A4 2001 Model and I fitted the SLINE
lower bumper section to the top bumper cover.
All of the TOP internal plastic tags inside that hold the two parts together lined up and fitted I did have a problem around where the grills fit because the
inside LOWER section is slightly differant in that where the new style grills are.I managed to cut the parts about to get them to fit,and used double sided tape to help "all looks great".
Tip if you get a reg of a new model with the lower section on your local audi can tell you if they will fit. For a good fit you will need the whole
front bumper section TOP /BOTTOM.

MCCLATCHIE
18-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi It may be some help I have an A4 2001 Model and I fitted the SLINE
lower bumper section to the top bumper cover.
All of the TOP internal plastic tags inside that hold the two parts together lined up and fitted I did have a problem around where the grills fit because the
inside LOWER section is slightly differant in that where the new style grills are.I managed to cut the parts about to get them to fit,and used double sided tape to help "all looks great".
Tip if you get a reg of a new model with the lower section on your local audi can tell you if they will fit. For a good fit you will need the whole
front bumper section TOP /BOTTOM.