PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of purchasing a tt

Glasgow_82
10-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this site and only really registered to find out what the best decision on my new car would be. I've got about 10-15k to spend and want something that's german built and sporty. Been considering at either a 225 tt coupe or a 325ti sport compact bmw, I imagine all of you guys will side with the tt but is there anything else out there similar or is there anything in particular that'd make u side with the tt over any of the competition? Looked at a Honda S2000 but was put off by the soft top and the jap part prices and dealierships,

Cheers :beerchug:

MalcQV
11-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Just a point on the Honda dealership. I have owned a few Hondas, though not an S2000, though it is in my top 10 cars list :D, and found the parts and dealers very good. Course the S2000 may be a different beast to an Accord :p

Anyway Welcome :bigok:

paul20v
13-01-2008, 07:46 PM
tt or bmw you have more chance of being let out of a side street in a tt, i do not really like bmws they are allright cars but as with so many cars these days they are just not put together as well as there price tag suggests ,my mate has a tt he likes it not the fastest car on the planet but he likes it ,but if your after a choice between the two its a tt , but i would not my self :D