PDA

View Full Version : Passat 2000 - Bluetooth Car Kits?

jimbo73
06-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Hello,

At the moment I have the Nokia Car K91 (or whatever it is) mobile phone hands free kit. It has served me great, and I love it. Thing is I have just upgraded to a PDA, and obvioulsy this is of no use anymore. The PDA I am using is a O2 XDA Trion, and I want to know if there is anyone out there who either has a decent handsfree kit wired in or there is a bluetooth kit that will connect to the radio as the nokia cark91 does.

Also, has anyone removed a Nokia Cark81, and any instructions on how to do it?

Many thanks.

Jimmy

JXP
15-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Hi, I have had a Parrot 3200 bluetooth kit fitted to my 51 plate passat and its fantastic. Has a colour screen that displays you phone book/caller info etc. Auto answer is an option. Sounds comes through speakers and auto mutes the stereo. Supplied and fitted at halfords for £150.
Beats getting 3 points

Eclipse car Audio
15-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Agree with JXP totally - The Parrot kits are excellent, its all I seem to fit these days and never had any complaints whether its with a Phone, PDA or Blackberry - Couldn't recommend them higher

JXP you must have been lucky with your Halfords as the ones round my way just seem to drop kick them into the car from 30 ft away - which I dont mind cos I get the job of installing them properly :D