PDA

View Full Version : Sudden iPod problem

lozsale
28-12-2007, 06:41 PM
I bought my new Golf Mk5 TDi about 6 months ago and, being a bit of a musician techy, was delighted to find that it came with an iPod connector. Initially we were only a one-iPod family and used to use my wife's iPod nano (the old type). Good old Father Christmas increased number of iPods to three, but the with the new iPod nanos. All of a sudden none of the iPods can be recognised by the in-car system, not event the old one.

As far as I can see, nothing has changed within the car so has anyone else experienced the problem and can anyone help?

Many thanks

Nicks
29-12-2007, 01:40 PM
I bought my new Golf Mk5 TDi about 6 months ago and, being a bit of a musician techy, was delighted to find that it came with an iPod connector. Initially we were only a one-iPod family and used to use my wife's iPod nano (the old type). Good old Father Christmas increased number of iPods to three, but the with the new iPod nanos. All of a sudden none of the iPods can be recognised by the in-car system, not event the old one.

As far as I can see, nothing has changed within the car so has anyone else experienced the problem and can anyone help?

Many thanks

hey mate try and reset everything...

lozsale
29-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Yeh, tried all that and eventually took the car back to the dealer today. Turns out that the stereo is faulty. They have ordered another so should be back on line next week.

Thanks anyway.