PDA

View Full Version : Chuffed!!

Adz99
19-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Just like to thank the forum firstly for pointing me in the direction of VAG COM....I've owned my Passat 130 for a month and had the dreaded airbag fault light come on (strangely or coincidentaly after driving through a deep puddle??!) and bought a cable off E-bay for £18.
After one night of cursing etc trying to get the software to work and learning from the seller that the installation instructions were wrong (!) i got it talking to my car and reset the light - not come on again since.

Already the forum have saved me time and money - much appreciated.

So far i've resisted the temptation to play around with VAG COM through fear of doing something wrong to the car........maybe next week!

Cheers
Adam.

Eshrules
19-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Just like to thank the forum firstly for pointing me in the direction of VAG COM....I've owned my Passat 130 for a month and had the dreaded airbag fault light come on (strangely or coincidentaly after driving through a deep puddle??!) and bought a cable off E-bay for £18.
After one night of cursing etc trying to get the software to work and learning from the seller that the installation instructions were wrong (!) i got it talking to my car and reset the light - not come on again since.

Already the forum have saved me time and money - much appreciated.

So far i've resisted the temptation to play around with VAG COM through fear of doing something wrong to the car........maybe next week!

Cheers
Adam.

you'll find plenty of info on here on how to play with your car and dont worry, there is very little you can do wrong!:Blush:

bora(ing) nick
19-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Nick

mluton
19-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Nice one. Welcome