PDA

View Full Version : Hello

The Walrus
12-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Just a quick post to say hello before I start asking questions :Blush2: :beerchug:

I am a mk4 GTI owner have been for 5 years done most bolt on mods and looking for a person with similar interests... sorry got carried away.

Anyway hello and bonjour etc !!

hagis
12-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Welcome on board, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people with a similar interest on here!

Col
12-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Just a quick post to say hello before I start asking questions :Blush2: :beerchug:

I am a mk4 GTI owner have been for 5 years done most bolt on mods and looking for a person with similar interests... sorry got carried away.

Anyway hello and bonjour etc !!

Are you Henry the horrid ?

If so....

You may remember me from a mutual appreciation of brown car jumpers ?

Sam
12-12-2007, 05:35 PM
as in pullovers/sweaters/jumpers? - haha!

Welcome aboard, coo-coo-ca-choo

bora(ing) nick
12-12-2007, 05:37 PM
hello!

Tabs
13-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Luck up your goats, the Walrus is in town :D

The Walrus
14-12-2007, 03:06 PM
BONJOUR YOU MUDDY FUNKSTA'S !!

Yes it is I the Walrus and Colin I now have my very own greyey brown jumper feel the love !!

Col
14-12-2007, 04:12 PM
BONJOUR YOU MUDDY FUNKSTA'S !!

Yes it is I the Walrus and Colin I now have my very own greyey brown jumper feel the love !!

Your picture looks different, have you lost a bit of weight ?

Sadly I had to throw away my favourite car jumper, the one you knew, loved and respected as one day I was cutting a drainpipe with a hacksaw and the drainpipe was asbestos under the many layers of paint. Anyway rather than risk death from asbestosis I got rid of it sharpish. So alas it is no more. I do however now like to sport an old C&A two tone sweatshirt (navy blue and cream) it doesn't have the same character as the old brown car jumper.

Did you get your suspensio and gearbox sorted ?

The Walrus
14-12-2007, 04:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

Did I miss the funeral, may it rest in peace.

All sorted on bushes and suspension back to original after one of the bilstein dampers gave up the ghost at Le-mans of all places, that was a fantastic drive home !!! gearbox is going strong for now just had my second milltek back box fail on me though got a replacement but not happy and neither will my neighbours when the mescherschmidt wakes them over the next few mornings !!!

Col
14-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Glad to hear you are well.

Re-modding ye mods is annoying.

Col
14-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Just realised that was the "Tabs" that posted above as well, honoured by your prescence Sir,