PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Awesome GTI or Votex for servicing...

carlo-S3
07-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Morning all...

I have a 2002 Audi S3 and am looking for someone good to service my pride and joy... I am in the Cheshire area and Votex in Congleton and Awesome GTI in Irlam have been mentioned...

Anyone have any good or bad experiences? I am looking for them to do a really good all over service, not just the quick oil change some independants do...

Thanks in advance...
Carlo

Sam
07-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Awesome GTI regularly live up to their name - a good bunch of well skilled people.

charlie1302
14-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Morning all...

I have a 2002 Audi S3 and am looking for someone good to service my pride and joy... I am in the Cheshire area and Votex in Congleton and Awesome GTI in Irlam have been mentioned...

Anyone have any good or bad experiences? I am looking for them to do a really good all over service, not just the quick oil change some independants do...

Thanks in advance...
Carlo
give Stafford Audi a try i have had my GTI just serviced there and they did a cracking job on my car and my dads the price was well below my local main VW dealer.I dont have there web address but this is the link i used.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Stafford-Audi_SERVICING-CAMBELT-OFFERS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ10172001QQftidZ2QQtZ km

oh yes and they gave me a TTR in white while mine was bieng serviced-guess what i want next?

cheers

phil

carlo-S3
17-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Well.. Decided to go for Awesome... Rang them on Monday last week and they had me booked in for first thing Saturday morning...

Chilled out in the waiting area while the service was done, and you can actually see them working on your car... So keeping a close eye on what was being done and was really impressed... They even went round the car and lubricated all the hinges, boot, fuel flap etc... I can honestly say that they did a better job than the dealers...

To cap it off... Got in my car after the service and it drove like a new car, much more responsive, smoother quieter etc... Would highly recomend them to everyone...

mluton
17-12-2007, 12:00 PM
I have used Awesome a few times and Sarah is very helpful. A 200 mile round trip for me but worth it for the savings over a dealer and the service is 5 star.

My car is in for a service just after Christmas.

Sam
17-12-2007, 12:30 PM
I have used Awesome a few times and Sarah is very helpful.

I second that, and will recommend them every time based on the level of customer service she gives.

Glad you were happy with their work - see, they live up to their name :D