PDA

View Full Version : Esp Seat Leon

MAKAM PETE
04-12-2007, 12:57 AM
Help
Just got my wheels aligned due to hitting a slight ramp. Since then my ESP light has a habit of turning itself on as if I have pressed the switch. Obviously this means that the ESP is off and the car will be a lot more fun to drive but when this happens I cannot turn the ESP back on. It has happened twice this week so far. I took it back to the garage where they checked to make sure they hadn't knocked any sensors but to no avail. I've got it booked in to the dealers this week but wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
any help appreciated

MAKAM PETE
08-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Just an update, took car to dealer and they said the tracking has knocked a steering sensor for the ESP. needs calibrating £58. apparently if i got the car alignement done at their garage it would have cost me the £58 but they would of calibrated the sensor as part of the price. so at the moment i am £25 down for going elsewhere.........

wackyracer
16-12-2007, 06:18 PM
I have the same problems but mine has started at the same time as the rear brake caliper has started to stick. It does it when you brake moderately after driving for upto about 15 mins, after that it doesnt seem to happen. Going to sort the brakes out and see what happens. pulled the code and said it was a pressure sensor on bank one.