PDA

View Full Version : Hello, A few questions from a new A4 owner......

MattyA4
03-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Hi all, just purchased my first Audi - a 2002 A4 TDi Sport.

Great car, glad I made the move from a Merc!, but I have a ew questions and bits to find, so I know you guys will be able to help me!

First off, the center arm rest needs replacing as the catch to the "cubby hole" is broken, does anyone know the part number and a good place to find one?

Secondly, I have a multichanger coming for the car and I have heard a rumour that the cable is already in place in the A4, and if so where? One website says the boot, another says the glovebox?

Thirdly (and I promise finally!) can I retro fit the MPG section of the onboard computer (i.e Wiper stalk etc) or should I leave that one alone!!

As always, help and comments appreciated!!

paul b
04-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Hi MattyA4
Ex-Merc drivers are always welcome, wish I'd made the jump sooner... but that's another story. VAGCAT is good, but you will need to register. The CD changer cable was not already in my A6 when I bought it, but I heard it was possibly in the same places. If it is already there it will be loose somewhere in the glovebox or if it is in the boot it will be in the cubby holes behind the trims.
Paul

jshodgson
04-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Hi

My CD changer is in my boot in teh left hand cubby hole where the CD changer braket is. If you are getting an Audi changer they are fantastic!