PDA

View Full Version : big problem ! 1994 2.0 jetta NO SPARK plz HELP

sinanovicha
01-12-2007, 11:41 PM
my dad and i changed everythign on jetta, coil, dizzy, still no spark :( we also checked the overload relay but that isnt it, the reason this happend is we put a jumper to the battery and started it like that, jetta has only around 40k miles, anyway it just still has no spark, no spark at coil either

thanks guys

sinanovicha
05-12-2007, 08:23 PM
anyone ? :beerchug:

kenney
05-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Was the ignition switched on when you jumped the battery???What is the engine code??

sinanovicha
05-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Was the ignition switched on when you jumped the battery???What is the engine code??

im unsure if ignition was on the ON position, but there is no code though

kenney
05-12-2007, 10:03 PM
The engine has a code ie APK it is on the second page of your service booklet or on a sticker in the spare wheel well,i need this to see what type of ignition system the engine has

sinanovicha
05-12-2007, 10:09 PM
The engine has a code ie APK it is on the second page of your service booklet or on a sticker in the spare wheel well,i need this to see what type of ignition system the engine has

on the spare wheel heh, ill go look right now, and ill come back and post, thanks a bunch

sinanovicha
05-12-2007, 10:13 PM
on the spare wheel heh, ill go look right now, and ill come back and post, thanks a bunch

ok i got something,

Eng. code/Trans. code = EM and APE <-- shown on one of the lables
there is also some other numbers paint number and interior and such =) thanks a gain

Col
05-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Can you get the car read for fault codes ?

Look in the vagcom subforum for info.

My guess is though...

Crank position sensor.

sinanovicha
06-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Can you get the car read for fault codes ?

Look in the vagcom subforum for info.

My guess is though...

Crank position sensor.

oh, crank position sensor could make this jetta not fire?

sinanovicha
06-12-2007, 01:53 AM
oh, crank position sensor could make this jetta not fire?

yeah my dad did say he thinks it could be the crank sensor too, well we will replace the computer with a another computer if that goes well it could very well be the crank sensor, lots of things could be, going out spending money on all of those lol, can buy a used jetta already hah =) thanks a bunch though guys :beerchug: