PDA

View Full Version : 16V Coupe for Sale

dgh938peg
18-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi there VAG Lovers, anyone in the market for a well kept 16v Coupe?

Lovely condition and well maintained example of Audi's meteoric Coupe.

Coloured the stunning Moro Blue metallic, has a pearl look in the heat of summer sunshine and jet black in winter.

Fitted with after market 6-spoke 7J x 17" alloy wheels wrapped with 45 profile Falken Ziex rubber. This gives the same rolling diameter as the original 10-spoke Audi alloys and therefore does not affect the speedo. The tyres have plenty of wear left.

Other modifications include clear indicators and side repeaters giving the car a fresher, cleaner look.

The car has the usual extras;
Electric sunroof
Electric heated mirrors
Electric headlight beam adjustment
Electric Windows
Blue cloth sports interior
Alloy (15") spare wheel
3-spoke leather steering wheel
K&N replacement panel filter
Standard sports exhaust
Pioneer head unit with remote control
Pioneer 6-disc CD multichanger
Factory fit fog lamps
Vented and cross-drilled front discs
Good service history

I have added some Halfords 50% brighter headlamp bulbs. Anybody who has owned one of these cars (including the Audi 80) will tell you the beam strength is woeful! These new bulbs make the beam much more intense without overpowering other motorists.

The car has a full 12-month MOT but is currently on a SORN as I no longer use the car.

Bad bits.
This is a 13 year old car, the bodywork is sporting a number of minor scrapes. Nothing I would class as really unsightly or detracting from the value.

I have more pictures available that I would be only too happy to email. If you have any questions please ask. I am open to SENSIBLE offers.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/images/93242-1.jpg

Call Me on 07752 287759 dgh@flexicon.co.uk - more pictures available if wanted. looking for aroune £1750 for it

Thanks, Audimandan